Successful betting starts with knowing the signs: trainers, connections, information which indicate horses have class before hitting the headlines. Our analysis goes beyond the everyday, priding ourselves on highlighting the best two-year-olds in training. In fact, as challenge I will pinpoint five debutantes that I predict will win this season. Make the most of this top-notch info betting on horse races at 10bet.
1) Ian Fleming - trained by Andrew Balding. This two-year-old is yet to make his debut but going well on the gallops. This son of Makfi was purchased by the trainer at the yearling sales for £50,000. Kingsclere Stables can send out winning debutantes. If priced 10/1 & less could go well on racecourse bow - although I'd expect a bold show second start. 2nd
2) Continental Lady - trained by David Brown. This stable can go well first time out, especially if priced 13/2 & less. A daughter of Medicean she is out of a multiple-winning mare. This chestnut filly has been given a Lowther Stakes (Group 2) entry which indicates potential. Won easily.
3) Lapilli - trained by William Haggas. A class trainer in every sense and he has a talented string of juveniles to give him a mark. This bay colt is owned by Sheikh Ahmed Al Maktoum and held in high regard. Basically, this son of Bahamian Bounty will be winning.
4) Laughton - trained by Kevin Ryan. Hambleton Stables have a fine record in the Gimcrack Stakes (Group 2) and this bay colt has been earmarked for this lofty race. This son of Acclamation is out of a talented French mare who won at Listed class - a very consistent horse. Laughton was recently purchased at the breeze-up sales for 150,000Euro. Could be running in the next few days and has sound claims, especially if priced 8/1 & less. 4th on debut (will win).
5) Very Talented - trained by Saeed Bin Suroor. Godolphin have so much wealth they never have a poorly-bred juvenile. This son of Invincible Spirit was born on January 1st. One of few horses entered for the National Stakes (Group 1) Ireland. Let's hope this colt takes after his name. 3rd on debut 20/1 (will win)